When i'm 17's on October, 11 '11, my friends give me a surprise. They are Fanni, Amal, Meidah, Inas, Finiska, Hasbi, Nurwanto, Ferdi, and Tria. Waw.. I'm very excited. Shocked. I can't talk to much. I just can say, "This is real? Fact?" Because I feel at that time like a dream. I can't to explain many more. But thank you for who can make me surprise guys, i like. I feel so you all the best for me. You all cares with me. Thank you for the eggs, flour, water sewer, and special a cake, although finally the cake stoned to my face. And a flower from Agung:)) for the first time, my friends give me surprise like that and especially a flower ƪ(ˆ ³ˆ)ʃ This is real birthday who can make me very glad. This is my special 17's, never impossible for me to forget this memory. I'll save in the little of part my brain and heart, of course. I love you yaaa guys:)) big kiss and hug, mwah (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)










Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar